Senior Adult Home in North Scottsdale Place
North Scottsdale Place is very special to us because it was our family home before we converted it into our first assisted living residence in 1998.
Our formal dining room has been turned into a resident’s bedroom, but there is still plenty of room to eat! Next time you come to visit, join us for a meal. In all our homes we cook good old American cuisine and we always tailor our menus to our residents’ tastes.
14203 North 68th Place, Scottsdale, AZ 85254
- Experienced, Loving & Longterm Certified Caregivers
- Owner Operated By 25 Year Master Level Social Worker
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Care
- Hospice, Respite & Day Care
- Diabetic & Oxygen Care
- Incontinence & Catheter Care
- and more…
We no longer worry about [our mother’s] safety or if she is being taken care of. She is happy there and we are very happy as well. ~ John Bosch