When it comes to nursing homes and senior housing options there is much more to choose from than what you may remember or think of. Every individual has unique needs and over time the types of available services and care plans have evolved to make sure that those who need it get the exact type of care that they need to live comfortably and thrive. At Colton Adult Care in Scottsdale we offer residents and their families the proper care and support that they need whether it’s senior housing, hospice, respite or even day care.
Finding the Right Care Plan
It’s important to know what kind of service would best suit your family’s needs and at Colton Adult Care we pride ourselves on making your family and loved ones as comfortable as possible.
- Hospice– This type of care focuses on chronically ill, terminally ill or seriously ill patients and is typically offered in-house to keep patients as comfortable as possible. Our caretakers will help with all medication and care needs and will provide round the clock help and care for our hospice patients.
- Respite– This care is temporary relief for usual caregivers and focuses on the care of a dependent elderly, ill or handicapped person.
- Day Care– Daytime care for people that can’t be completely independent.
No matter what your family needs the friendly and nurturing caretakers at Colton Adult Care will work closely with you to help get your loved one the proper care.
Our Amenities Include
- 24-hour staff available
- Cable TV in all rooms
- Designer decorated homes
- Diabetic & oxygen care
- Home cooked meals
- Medication monitoring, storage & dispensing
- Private suites
- Laundry & housekeeping services
We want all of our residents and their families to feel at home whenever they visit and we always listen to the input and suggestions of our residents for things like meals and activities programs.
Helping Families Throughout the Area
Colton Adult Care offers hospice, respite and day care services for families in the Scottsdale area and surrounding cities such as:
Since 1998 we’ve helped families and their loved ones find the proper care that they need. It can be difficult finding senior housing options that you trust and feel comfortable with but call Colton Adult Care today, one of our caretakers will be glad to answer any questions you have or to schedule a tour of any of our facilities.